Sunday, April 11, 2010

What Do We Do?

I really don't even know how to say this, but we are royally screwed! Just with this administration we have quadrupled the deficit, pretty sure thats not good at all. This administration has spent more money in a year and a half than what has been spent since this country first started. Why do I talk about the money spent do you ask? Well, because the current health bill is spending more of the American people's money.
I really doubt that anyone wants EVEN MORE of their money spent, but hey, I'm just saying. Why would anyone want this bill? Oh, I forgot, if the new immigration bill passes, then every illegal immigrant will get free health care! How wonderful for them! But, just so you know, we pay for it.
I really want to find something good about this bill. I have tried, but all I can find is earmarks that have nothing to do with health care, bad ideas that will cost the American people, and a whole lot of other nasty things that shouldn't be there. PLEASE! If someone has something good to say then tell me, I would really love to hear it.

Here is a video thats leaked out. Its from CNN, apparently. I got it in an E-mail. http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/17260182/1610997888/name/ftc-vi26.wmv

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the President's Admistration is on a spending spree I hope our yearly income don't quadruple as well

    ReplyDelete