Monday, April 12, 2010

Conclusion

We have to get people into congress that are looking out for our best interest. We need to flood our representatives with calls, complaining about the bill. Of course, i am not sure how well that would work, I mean we are one of the states that appealed it. This will be an interesting battle that we should all be a part of.
I just want to say, ranting about this health care nonsense has not been the greatest thing. the more I find out, the more I get pissed about it. the thing is, it needs to be done. We need to know what congress is doing and stop them when we don't agree. It's like one JFK said in his inaugural speech, "Ask not what your county can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." is this the country you want your children in? I know I don't. I want my kids to grow up without trillions of dollars of government debt, I want them to not have to get a fine for no health care, I want them to make their own money and learn to provide for themselves, and I don't want my children thinking the government will give them everything.
WE need to get the people out of congress who don't think they have to listen to us. that is just stupid! Like the Duke once said "Life is hard, it's even harder when your stupid." Lets vote stupid out of congress

No comments:

Post a Comment